Episode 11 – Caterina Suttin: Inspiration & Creativity
This interview took place a little over a year ago around Christmas of 2013 when Caterina was in Portland teaching her workshop, “Breathing Breaks.” She was on the verge of setting up her Etsy shop and website for her stunning jewelry and was rehearsing for performance at The Flow Show in New York.
We were blessed with a sneak peek of that performance in the workshop and then earlier this year I saw the whole performance in person at Hoopcamp. Beautiful! And at the renegade show, she was a pretty convincing trucker-hat-wearing dude.
I also saved up a little extra cash to treat myself to one of her Incandescent Coils pendants.
This incredible lady has such an amazing life story about finding inspiration, creating, performing, traveling, the hoop community and her dream of living in South America.
Get inspired to create something, anything! And happy hooping!
Caterina’s performance at The Flow Show NYC 2013
The Red Dress at Hoopcamp Presenters Showcase 2014
- Hooping Funk
- Episode 16 – Bex Burton: Tuning in to the Universe
- Episode 15 – Philo Hagen: Hooping.org, Blogging and Modern Hooping Origins
- Episode 14 – Valentina Martin: Fusion in Life and Love
- Episode 13 – Carolyn Mabry: Caroleeena, YouTube, Putting the Dance into Hoopdance
- Episode 12 – Karma La’Nay: Performing, Costumes, Circles and Grimm. Oh My!
- Episode 11 – Caterina Suttin: Inspiration & Creativity
- More Podcasts On The Way!
- Episode 10 – Antonio Gomez and 10 Years of the Bay Area Hoopers
- Episode 9 – Beth Lavinder!